Dragon Age Legends Teams Up with Darkspore
Opublikowano May 6, 2011 6:11 PM By Maxis
Slay darkspawn with these exclusive weapons for Darkspore owners!
Free Darkspore Weapons Discovered in Dragon Age Legends!
Dwarven miners in the Orzammar Thaig recently unearthed a rare cache of fossils from an ancient race of intergalactic beings known as the Crogenitors. Crogentior remains are highly prized among the fighting classes of Dragon Age Legends, as rumor has it that weapons imbued with their essence are nearly indestructible in combat.
If you’ve purchased the full version of Darkspore, you’re eligible to earn one of these unique weapons in Dragon Age Legends, the first real game on Facebook.
To collect your item, follow these simple steps:
- 1. Start up a Dragon Age Legends game by going to http://bit.ly/dragonagelegendsdarkspore
- 2. Make sure you've synced your EA account. If you're a new player, simply follow the onscreen instructions. Current players can verify their account is synced by clicking on the options icon in the upper right of the screen and selecting “Dragon Age 2 Unlocks.”
- 3. Insert you EA account username and password.
- 4. Once you’ve synced your account, click the options icon again and select “Promo Pack.” (New players, slay your way through the tutorial first!)
- 5. Click the “Check” button.
- 6. Collect your new weapon and equip it in your inventory.
- 7. Destroy darkspawn with impunity.